Thursday, 12 May 2011

Oats CD Cover and Inside

For my CD cover I chose images that would relate to the music video. The pictures are of the band in the woods, which I took whilst we were filming them. I chose to use an out of focus image for the front cover because I like the effect of it and it related to their more arty, individual style. I kept the writing simple because I wanted the pictures to be the main focus. I asked the band if I could use their official logo, and they asked me to contact their friend who created it. He allowed me to use it and I felt that this was appropriate so that if people saw this logo on the CD cover, they might recognise it from other websites like youtube, myspace or facebook.


For the inside of the cover I chose to have a one picture which would spread across both pages. I wanted the lyrics to be included for the bands main single, the song we made out music video for Train Track Tracey. I kept the information on the bottom right about this CD; "Includes their brand new single Train Track Tracey."

No comments:

Post a Comment